I always love to feed the people! If you have ever been to one of my workshops at my home you know I LOVE to cook, eat and share food. MMMMMM!!!
Here is a great summertime recipe I whipped together one night this week. It was so good I just had to share!
1 TBS of olive oil
1 Leek; chopped
2 Cups of Butternut Squash; chopped
1 Zucchini; chopped
1/2 cup of Soy Milk
1/3 cup Goat Cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet and saute leeks for 1 minute. Add the rest of the veggies and saute until soft
- Meanwhile, place eggs and soy milk in a med bowl and whisk well. Pour over sauteed veggies. Sprinkle goat cheese evenly over egg mixture. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Place skillet in oven for about 50m or until center of frittata is set.
- (optional) For a browner top, place under broiler for 1-2 minutes
- Slice into eight pieces and serve immediately.