OCTOBER 1- 9, 2019
Join Tina Walsh on this incredible journey to Greece
It’s another opportunity for one of my amazing Yoga Adventures…….this time, Greece, Land of the Goddess! We will be exploring Athens, Santorini, and Crete. We will cook, dance and engage in a community service project. Bonds will be formed that will last a lifetime! Traveling to a different culture provides a unique opportunity to separate from our everyday life and see how others live. We connect to ourselves in a very different way when we are “away” from home. Come connect to yourself, your fellow travelers, the land and the culture of Greece!
On this trip of connection and self-discovery, you will…
- Explore Athens Acropolis and Acropolis Museum!
- See exquisite architecture, and ancient sites.
- Experience the music and dance of the culture, and take a Dance lesson.
- Take a cooking class in Arolithos and learn how to prepare delicious Greek cuisine.
- Take a catamaran tour in Caldara including a visit to the Volcano and Oia village sunset.
- Enjoy Daily Yoga & Meditation.
- Give Back with a community service project in Crete.
….and more! Download our Trip Preview Guide for Details!
Free guide includes pricing, itinerary, adventure details, & photos!! Download now!
$3,750 USD Double Occupancy*
9 Days/ 8 Nights
*Optional Single Occupancy for additional $750
NET LAND COST: Prices are per person double occupancy. $3750.00 Single Supplement: $750.00
INITIAL DEPOSIT: A $350 per person deposit is required 90 days prior to departure Unused group space must be released 90 days prior to departure If there is a non-materialization of the group space must be released at 90 days prior to departure.
Group Air is being arranged. Details to follow.
Deposit of $350.00 per Person Required for Regestration.
Call Tina Walsh 508. 208.8037
Call Tina and discuss if this trip is for you!