Developing Your Intuition
Intuition…….have you ever thought about yours? I have been developing mine for many years now. Yep, that’s right! You can develop your intuition.
Here’s the plain and simple definition from the dictionary:
1. the ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.
“we shall allow our intuition to guide us”
synonyms: Instinct, intuitiveness;
2. a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.
plural noun: intuitions
“your insights and intuitions as a native speaker are positively sought”
synonyms: hunch, feeling (in one’s bones), inkling, (sneaking) suspicion, idea, sense, notion
Do you wonder how you receive your intuitions? There are actually four ways:
- Through visions: This is known as clairvoyance and applies to things that you see mentally or with your eyes; in your dreams; signs that appear before you; seeing flashing or sparkling lights; sensing light orbs in photographs; seeing moving objects.
- Through feelings: This is known as clairsentience and registers as emotions that come out of the blue, such as when someone is speaking you get the goosebumps (I have learned that this is how my body registers truth) joy, excitement, and compassion. Maybe feeling suddenly warm or feeling changes in air temperature or air pressure; sensing a spiritual presence; feeling as if someone has touched you; or smelling an essence with no physical origin, such as flowers or smoke.
- Through thoughts:This is known as claircognizance, which is knowing something without knowing how you know; receiving an “Aha!” revelation; having very wise words come through your speech or writing, as if someone else gave them to you; getting a great idea for a business, or product; and experiencing “I knew that!” thoughts after something occurs.
- Through sounds:This is known as clairaudience which refers to hearing information such as music; a song which is exactly in line with what you were thinking or as celestial-sounding music from out of nowhere; overhearing a conversation or radio/TV program that gives you the exact information you need; a loving message in your mind or outside one ear; or a high-pitched ringing sound.
You already are intuitive. We each usually have two main ways we intuit information, but all of the four ways above can be developed. The development of our intuition is about grounding ourselves and clearing/healing our blocks that get in the way of us receiving and trusting the information. Yes, more healing……..it never ends; which is actually good news……it allows you to further evolve and blossom into the truth of who you are!!
Want to learn more about developing your intuition, come to my class on July 19th. Click button for details below